River flows in you.

Sunday, August 16, 2009

Another Average Sunday..

2day nt much lor..
Evening dat tym went to Tropicana..
Sab, Jean n Ben Jing spotted me..
I went to say hi.. They say I'm vry
tall 4 my age wor.. Got meh?? Then
dunno how, we suddenly say abt our
size.. I say dat I'm vry FAT.. Ben Jing
cracked a not-so-funny joke :
Compared to "her" ( Sab )?
So hurtfull lar.. Then i say Sab is quite
fit.. Then she shows her belly.. N i say:
Okay wad.. Not so bad la..
Then we were lyk laughing when Sab n
Jean say: Aiya.. We all knw u're ( Ben Jing )
the fittest lar.. No nid to show off dat 6 pack
again de.. Then he was lyk: I knw, I knw..
Perasan much?? Then not much dy lor..
2day's weather is quite gloomy..
So i kinda got affected by the weather..
Oso no mood dy.. Playing games now..
Bye ~



Tiffany signing off.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Voting