River flows in you.

Friday, November 20, 2009

Randomness!!


Hey guys.. I'm ver sorry 4 not updating my blog 4 such a long
tym. Errm.. I think u've already noticed some changes about
my blog. Oh, i think u won't notice another part of my blog.
Scroll down n down till it reaches the end. Saw it yet? Cool huh?
You can get more of it from pyzam.com !! Sounds like an ad..
Lol.. I also found out dat lots of ppl changed their blog URLs
n never inform me :"( And Sarah forgotten to invite me to view
her blog. BTW, i wanna promote this reli cool blog's video.
It's Cheryl Yee's blog. You can find her link at the " Click Click "
column. I brought my hp to skul dat day to take pics wif my frens
on the last day of skul. Regretted 4 not taking enuf pictures.
Went to 1u today. I saw Faye Kimm n her family there. Took pic
wif her. I look pathetic.



I think dats all folks !! Bye~


Tiffany siging off.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Voting