River flows in you.

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Lazy-ing....

Helloooo!! Ok.. I'm nt reli in the mood to type too much..
So, im gonna do this fast. N forgive me for that. Today i
woke up at 1.30 pm, i think. Then i went dwn to the living room
to watch tv. Mum came bck at abt 2+ after fetching sis n bro
bck frm tuition. I did 2 books of Kumon. Then i went to watch
tv. And im here nw... Boring myself infront of the comp
screen.. Browsing other ppl's blog.. N stuff.. I think i'm
gonna try to do a vlog if i have the tym. I 1st saw it on
Ashley Jacelyn's blog. U guys should go check it out.. It
conserves alot of tym. Especially when u're a lazy-to-type
person like me.. Lol.. Btw, cn somone teach me how to change
my post footer? I think dats all 4 today!! Bye~


Tiffany signing out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Voting