River flows in you.

Saturday, December 19, 2009

Today..

Hey guys... Lazy to update these few days. I went to HK
frm 13th to the 17th of december. I'll update the pictures
when i have the time. It's arount 9 to 12 degrees over there.
Very cold.. The ppl in HK say its cos China is around -7
degrees n the wind there blew over to HK. Err... Oh, n
it's reli difficult to find mre than 1 Roxy/Quick Silver shop..
Dissapointment.. But, i bought i bought a grey shirt frm
Esprit. I'm currently trying to dwnload sony ericsson PC
suite frm sony ericsson website. Cos my W595 doesn't
include the software. N tmr i'll be goin to Klang to go watch
a taekwando competition there. I didn't participate, cos im
nt reli prepared. Had taek exam today. I think i did quite ok.
Except 4 my back thrust. I didn't balance quite properly b4
i kick. Lost balance. But, i think i'll pass. Miraculously, i rmbred
all the steps of my taegeuk 3. Dat's all 4 today. Bye!!



Tiffany signing off.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Voting