River flows in you.

Sunday, March 7, 2010

No title is the title.

Hello everyone!!! I only get to on9 today for a little while cos my
parents are out on a date. And somehow, they let me use the
comp.. Weird.. Ok. I'm so so sorry to all those ppl dat i din reply
ur messages. Cos my phone bill is extremely high. At least dats
wat my parents say la. And I may have to only text 012 and
017 only. So so sorry to everyone. >.< I will be goin for the 2nd
intake of the Librarians and also the 3rd batch intake of
photography club. Sorry if i offended anyone. Having exam now.
!st term exam in a new skul, new environment. Hope i do well in
this term. Cos the following term would be a 100x harder.. So far,
i've already taken Chinese and English paper2, it was quite ok.
Wasn't as dufficult as i expected. I'll be taking BM2 and Maths2
on monday. Maths2 is written by En. Song i think. So it should
be reli reli difficult lor.. I'm quite ready for my sejarah cos i
STUDIED. This is the first time i felt so good about studying
sejarah cos i'm reli reli determined to get good grades for
sejarah.. And maybe geo too lor.. And erm.. I wanna wish all
exam takers GOOD LUCK ON UR EXAMS!! STUDY HARD!! =)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Voting