River flows in you.

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Last post till the hols. :)

Hello!! Today will be my last day blogging everyone.. I'll see u guys on the next hols!! Lydia came to my hse yesterday nite. As u can guess, she came spontaneously.. And i slept quite late yesterday.. Btw, i watched Anoter Cinderella Story 4 times dy, and i still love it. I borrowed Lydia's dvd to watch it again and again, and i'll return it to her on her monday. :D We ate Domino's Pizza
yesterday at my place. Awesome puff crust!! But i ate a piece or 2 only, no appetite to eat.. :'( Parents will be back from Bangkok at about 8 i think.. Mum txted me and said she bought me clothes!!!! Yay!! I'll miss blogging lar.. iMesh rocks!! Bla blarr blarr..
I wanna watch Valentines Day!!
!I dun think there's anymore to say.. Bye~

Tiffany signing off.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Voting