River flows in you.

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

1st post after 2 mths..


Hey guys..
This will be my 1st post after a long, long 2 mths..
I was studying 4 my last term exam.. Gotta study
hard if i wanna get back my new w595 hp..
N my parents will bann my comp n internet if i dun
do well in this time's exam.. I'm studying 4 my new
phone and my precious, precious internet.. Hope I
get good grades. U guys would pray 4 me, rite? I hope so..
I was scribble-ing on my table n my x-tra paper, cos
I finished my test paper earlier.. That's the disadvantage
of reading fast. I even slept 4 abt 1 hrat the Maths1 paper
just now..I was soooo sleepy. Btw, teacher was seating
beside me when i was sleeping.. Swt rite? Anyway, I saw
this quite meaningful picture on Photobucket. It means
that in life, Its like all the strings there, u have lots of
options, but, u only can choose one path. Meaningful rite?
Okay, thats enough blabbering for 1 post. Bye!
Tiffany signing off.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Voting