River flows in you.

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Misery..

Hey..
Im in a very very bad mood today.. I would like to advice u
readers to appreciate the times u spend with your friends. I wouldn't
want u guys to end up like me. My parents plan to tranfer me to
Katholic High Skul nx year. Arghh!!!!!! Now, i regretted making
too many friends.. Cos i'll be missing them soooooo much!! My
parents say it's 4 my own good. And bla bla bla bla bla.. I ignored the
rest of their lecturing.. I reli need to borrow a friend's shoulder
rite now.. To let my tears flow.. Maybe i could save my tears 4
Monday at skul.. Since their transfering me nx year, I'm
already planning a gigantic party 4 myself. Maybe god is reli
punishing me this time.. Please tell me wat u think abt this at my
chatbox tq.. Bye~



Tiffany signing out (sadly)..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Voting