River flows in you.

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Randomness..


Hey..
Ok, I downloaded another new picture, but now I dunno wat to
write about it.. Hmm.. I dun care dy la.. I helped mommy create
a facebook account cos she said she wanna contact her secondary
skul frens. Today skul was fun cos its after exam and there's nothin'
else to study. Pn.Zakiah didn't come today and an Indian replacement
teacher came 4 relief. Nobody realised there was a replacement
teacher present until the end of the class. Is it too much? Maybe not.
Pn.Norli was discussing about Hari Kantin at Maths class. We'll be
selling drinks next Saturday. And we also have MUSIC. We
suggested to put on reli loud music to attract ppl.. Cool eh?
I heard dat we'll be able to get back our K.H. paper tmr. Hope I Ace
it. Chattin' with Sze Yii n Mior now. Bye-bye..
Tiffany signing off.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Voting