River flows in you.

Friday, February 19, 2010

Boredom kills!!!

Ok. Since i have nothing to do, i might as well post 2 posts today.
I dunno why, but im in LOVE with piano covers.. LOL! Ok.
Stupid intro. Hmm... I'll be havin' squash on monday, but im
telling coach to let me train in Tropicana, cos i lazy go skul so
early on monday morning. =) I know Sha they all will scold me
whatsoever, but no choice la.. Ok.. Wat else? Hmm... Btw, i was
dreaming the other day, then i was listing all my CHS frens i could
possibly think of. Then, i was trying to recall the name of the
tallest form2 guy in CHS (ken yong) then i was thinking n
thinking, then i realised i forgotten his name... LOL!! I'm a terrible
friend.. Lol.. Ok. I think i have to stop saying LOL after almost
every not-so-funny sentence.. In love with Justin Bieber's
"Baby"!! Bye~

Tiffany signing off.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Voting