River flows in you.

Friday, February 19, 2010

Haih.. Speechless.

Hey.. I predicted it rite. Jia Yun txted me last nite and told
me her mum wouldn't let her come 4 some reasons..
I hate to say this, but I KNEW IT!!!! Well.. I have this amazing
poem my friend wrote. He/she said i could pos it on my blog.

A smile of yours,
So beautiful and angelic,
Sends my heart flying.
To be able to hold you next to me,
Makes me feel like i'm holding
heaven in my arms,
The words i love you,
Is such an undeserving word to
describe how i feel for you,
Lets write a fairytale together,
I just want to be able to spend time
with you,
I don't need to hear a yes now,
All i want is to be able to hold you
close to me,
Let me sweep you off your feet,
Let me carry you away,
To a place,
Where only the two of us shall know
about,
And we could spend the rest of our
lives together,
I wanna treasure every single day,
Every single second i get to spend with you,
Can never be replaced by anything.
Why?
Because of the fact that i love you.


My opinion : Aww............... Done.
LOL. My opinion sux. But fell free to comment this poem on
my chatbox. The original writer of this poem may consider those
comments. Thats all for today, folks!! Stay tuned!! =)


Tiffany signing off.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Voting