River flows in you.

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Chinese new year

Hey.. CNY was ok this year.. Got an amount of ang pau,
but not enuf lar. Chinese new year just got worse and worse.
Parents go to bangkok from thursday till' sunday evening.
P.S. They went without bringing my siblings and i.
At first friends say wana visit me, then say no transport, then
cannot come dy. Aargh!!!!! Then i can't go watch Valentines
Day with Lydia, Chel and Jia Yun, cos my parents won't
let me outta the hose compound. And i suppose they're gonna
keep talking about it in skul.. Jia Yun supposedly come to my
house to bai nian on Friday afternoon, but i suppose sumthin'
like she has no transport, or her mum won't let her come, or
they had to go sumwhere sumhow, and can't make it, would
happen.. I know its not their fault, but.... Haih..
Tiffany signing off.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Voting